All homestead applications must be accompanied by a copy of applicant's drivers license or other information as required by the Texas Property Tax Code. Applicant may also be required to complete an affidavit to qualify for an exemption under certain situations.
For a complete list of forms please visit the Texas State Comptroller’s website.
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Appraisal Review Board Members Needed
- Postcards to property owners containing important property tax information coming soon!
- Property Tax Protest and Appeal Procedures
- Fannin Central Appraisal District Reminds Property Owners to watch for their 2021 Notice of Appraised Value
- Temporary Exemption for Qualified Property Damaged by Disaster